Sunday, April 10, 2011

a kernel of wheat

Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains (John 9:41)

 North Korea, where I live, does not know about neither God nor His Words. For that reason, North Korean youths committs so many sins in every day of their lives. When I finished reading John 9, which tells about Jesus heals the blind, my heart was broken for North Korea does not know the truth, Jesus Christ. If I were not saved, I might be spiritual blind.
 After I  visited China and one time I watched the movie 'Crossing'. North Koreans cried out that God only dwells in the South(Korea) not in the North, and I couldn't see them more. I strongly recognized that my country ignored God for the long time. Now I want to give my live to Christ like the ones who teach me Word of God.
 Through Bible studying classes, God tought me so many things, and I was so affected when there was Christmas event in the church. On December 24th, I saw Christmas festival. Praising didn't stop, and my faith grew stronger. The next day, I heard the pastors preaching, and I decided to live like a grain of wheat in John 12:24 (
 I tell you the truth,unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies,it remains only a single seed,But if it dies,it produces many seeds) for North Koreans. Even though the church was full of unwelcome guests-polices-, Christ was with me and I felt great joy from my heart. I could be sure about the Lord who strengthens me and guides me. I prayed that Let us, North Koreans, enjoy Christmas freely in our own homeland and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
After finishing all the Bible studies, I want to be the Bible teacher and teach North Koreans. I will keep praying for my countrym, and my people who are sleeping in the darkness, without the light, Jesus Christ.

December 26th, 2009
from XX Choi,  Pyongyang

No comments:

Post a Comment